this is hot off the presses. the cumulative update 1 is now out for r2. get testing – or if you have been testing – get deploying. though the kb article is not published just yet, it will be shortly.
here are the links:
here’s a run down from the article of some of the changes:
- The Product Knowledge tab is displayed as the Company Knowledge tab after you import a language pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2.
- An agent cannot be removed successfully from a Windows Cluster service node.
- The Heathservice.exe process on a Windows Cluster service passive node may have excessive CPU utilization.
- The Healthservice.exe process may crash when it uses the OLE DB module.
- The workflows that use the OLE DB data source may unload themselves if the underlying provider returns a null string or an empty string.
- An instance of the MonitoringHost.exe process may cause a memory leak in nonpaged pool memory.
- The notification subscriptions do not work if they are configured to parse a CustomField field or an AlertOwner field. – you’re darn tootin’. it’s about time!
- The Operations console loses the status as the current object that is in focus when a search filter is applied.
- The SRSUpdateTool.exe process returns an error that states “Failed while updating registry entry for reporting code MSI component” when you try to upgrade SQL Reporting Services 2005 to SQL Reporting Services 2008.
- The Operations Manager UI may crash when the Connector column and the Forwarding Status column are added to an Alert view.
- The agents may re-process old Windows event log entries and then incorrectly generate alerts for these events that are not new.
- Health state reliability fixes and improvements.
- The Operations Manager Audit Collection Service (ADTServer.exe) does not start on an ACS Collector if the operating system is upgraded to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- In a performance report that is exported, the list of object instances is not displayed.
updated: added more links and details.