if you’re a windows phone 8.1 user, you’re probably in love with cortana already. she is a fantastic organizer! despite all that, sometimes, she fails to understand your flight itinerary, especially on multi-leg flights. she might capture just one leg of the flight. so how do you fix?
i looked for a way to do this but wasn’t able to find any well-documented procedures, so here’s my shot at it.
- have cortana search for the flight information. in my test, i’m using aa1947 as an example.
- click the Show AA 1947 updates link. this will add it to your itinerary.
if the date isn’t right, don’t worry. you can change it.
- switch over to the interests section.
- under travel, you should be able to find your flight information. click on it.
- under the Flight date section, simply choose which date you’re interested in.
now cortana will track that flight for you.